Nail Polish

I'm starting this blog as a place to keep notes along my journey with the Polish language.  It's really just for me in a bid to help me nail Polish.  If it eventually helps or interests others, then that would be splendid.  I would welcome helpful comments and thoughts if I have misunderstood anything.

This is not a learning course for beginners.  I am learning Polish and making notes along the way as I learn things, so it is quite literally as I understand it.

If you want to learn Polish, find a patient and helpful Polish friend, use an app like Duolingo, follow bloggers and teachers like the ones listed below, buy a book like Polish for Dummies, watch Polish films and TV, listen to Polish music, and make lots of notes to enable you to get your head around the grammar of this heavily inflected language.  Best of luck!


Update: Links to more places and people who have taught me a great deal:

Polish teacher, Aleksandra, Being Ponglish website and on Instagram

Elena Leman, a very engaging Polish teacher offering a Polish course and is on Instagram

Julia, an experienced teacher whose speech is clear and easily followed. Her Polish school: PLAPLA Polish , her Instagram and YouTube

Anna from Płynnie po polsku on Instagram, YouTube and Spotify

Polish with Dorota on YouTube

Weronika and her learn Polish online course

Polish language teachers, Julia and Weronika, Babyodpolskiego on Instagram and ticktock

Bea teaching Polish on Instagram and YouTube as Beata Aleksiejuk 

Paulina Lipiec, whose speech is beautifully enunciated, on Polski Daily on Instagram and Spotify

Polish language teacher, Andżelika, GCSEPolish

Onet.pl for news in Polish

Or why not take evening classes, like the Polish evening classes at the University of Chester


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To get a cob on - co to znaczy?

Poznańskie Muzeum Pyry - The Poznań Spud Museum